3.06.2008

I LOVE America


Just a quick thought for the day. I'm not about being pessimistic, I just like to be educated and holy cow is this man full of information. Meridian Magazine interviewed Stephen M Studdart who has worked at the white house since he was 26 years old. He explains many national issues at hand and how we can live with our houses in order. :) I guess I just like these articles because it scares me into being even more frugal :)

Here's the article.

http://www.ldsmag.com/ideas/080306danger.html

2 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Thanks for freaking me out even more =) No seriously every month I say Oh Im going to get better about food storage and I still haven't done a thing. Now I'm really motivated to get on the ball and get going with it. Thanks for the push =)

ps how was the ward party?? I really wanted to come but I didn't feel good about bring the baby. Even though I'm up and running and need to remember she is not even 2 weeks old yet.

angiedunn said...

Awesome/motivating. Thanks for that, yo.