1.01.2009

cruisin for a bruisin

We all got bikes from Santa this year and have been loving to go on bike rides together. Eden hasn't quite figured out the brakes yet, instead she prefers the ejection button. As soon as she starts wobbling she jumps off and the bike goes suiciding (sp?.. is it even a word?) away.But even through the scrapping knees she's determined to figure it out.
Delia is getting good at riding. Her favorite part of the whole bike thing is her horn. She might dance and shimmy as she rides too. (ok she got that from me as a kid)


3 comments:

angiedunn said...

um. adorable.

family bike rides are fun. maybe we'll copy you next year. {dear santa...}

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Too cute. I wish my kids could even figure out how to pedal. Your pictures are always FABULOUS.

Leah Martineau said...

Ok that is it!!! You have to teach me some photo tricks and show me how to work photoshop. if you do I'll have Shaun burn all your home videos onto DVD!!! Deal? =)