6.12.2009

Summer part one

All right... so 72 hour I felt like I was going to die flu, T minus 10 weeks until baby, working on my tan/loving weightlessness on my bellie in the pool means not much to blog about. But, to keep up with remembering our summer here goes:

Sisters and I went out to breakfast at the tasty Giant Hamburger on our Mom's RIP day. Who wouldn't approve, you can get breakfast and french fries all at the same time :)


If you want a book you can't put down and want to feel like you're the best mom ever... read this book. It made me want to switch my career to social work so I could help the crazy people out there. But I'm not sure these people's story could be helped

I've been working on my HUGE to-do list before girlfriend #3 comes. First handmade project down... too many to count to go! I crochet a blanket for each of my babies as I'm waiting for them to get here. Now I just need to make her bedding. I'm using this material I found thrifting and am so excited!


Next up: paint great grandma schnepf's dresser bright red, sew girlie's crib bedding, make 30+ attractive orange felt flowers for girls camp, order bunk beds for big sisters and the list goes on...

4 comments:

brittney said...

sounds like fu, wish we we're there to help.

prism said...

What was it you made/crocheted?

I hear ya - I just spent 4 days at cub scout day camp and now I feel like I'm so behind on my "list". Oh well.

I would love to see the dresser when it's done.

Leah Martineau said...

You didn't mention the day you had to watch your stinkin friends kids all day, while you were sick as a dog and she was off having fun!!!

I feel like a dope and THANK YOU for your services.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Stop being amazing.
-Emily