1.02.2008

Christmas with the Porters

My new 2008 self is going to do alot more in- depth blogging. You will get to know the real Amanda Porter. What I am really about, what I really like & other fun shtuff like that.


Christmas Morning:
The Jones' & Fletchers woke early & made the trek to our house to wake my babes with Christmas Spirit. All were excited for the day.

Unfortunately Santa was unable to bring Eden a real kitten (named Snowball who has white hair, green eyes, a pink nose and a pink bow) but he was good enough to leave a note explaining that the kitten was afraid to ride on the sleigh. Oh well Eden, maybe next year when Mom is nicer :)


1 comment:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

excuse me. i believe snow ball has blue sparkling sapphire eyes. get it right Manda. -Bubz
P.S. thanks for letting the blogging world know of my love for paint by numbers. jerk.