1.04.2008

Eden Talks


Hi, my name is Eden and I'm 4. I like taking pictures (especially with my mom's camera) and I got my very own camera for my birthday from my Grandpa. Here's a picture I took of him
Grandpa thank you so much and I will give you a special kiss for giving me my camera.
Annie thank you for taking pictures of Yellow. I love her :)
And here's a picture my Daddy took of his three girls. We love each other!
My mom loves her girls to be photographers too. She says it makes her happy!


4 comments:

•stephanie• said...

how cute are they? like mother like daughter{s}. they can't help but be talented!

Pepper Lovin! said...

that is so fun. I am sure they LOVE being like you!

The Fletchies said...

those pictures from her camera turned out really good. leave it to dad to find the best present ever. no fair.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Amanda this is Emily your sisters old roommate. I had to tell you how much I ADORE your blog! You are so funny and your family and your style are ADORABLE! So great to see you are so happy!