7.23.2008

HO Ho HO!



Can your scissors cut through a penny and then cloth and not even snag the material?! MINE CAN!!! Am I bragging?...... well kind of, I'm just so excited :) Merry Christmas to me in July, we bought some Cutco knives that I've been eyeballing for years. Here's to easier cooking for the REST of my LIFE!!!Yesterday I went to lunch with some fun girls from my ward. It was several of our friends birthday in July, so we decided to go out to lunch to celebrate everyone's day! We had such a good time and could have stayed and talked for hours more. I am so greatful for the fun wonderful girlies in our ward!

2 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Well now that you have this amazing knife set, I'm expecting a feast from you!!!

And I'm offically addicted to the gooey brownie thing you had a Sweet Cakes!! I'm so glad that place is not close because the Leah you know and love would be about 100 pound heavier!!!!

Leah Martineau said...

ps I forgot to tell you that you looked so cute with the flower, polka dot ribbon belt, shoes!! Ok can you not only come decorate my house but decorate ME!!!! I need help!!