7.21.2008

Whew! Is July almost over?!

I just wanted to catch up on blogging for like the WHOLE month of July! So, here's a brief recap of the last month of our lives, bear with me :)

First we finished up the play "1856 The Musical" Eden was so sad to end the performances, she really really had a great experience :)

The next day was 4th of July and we literally were swimming from 9am until 6pm! We had such a blast! !st we went to the Porters and had red white and blue toppings on yummy pancakes and swam with all the cousins!

This was the day the delia really decided she could swim all by herself. She really is TOO stubborn and was tired of getting help. "No Mom! I got it! I can do it!"~ direct quote.And what would a cousin party be with out playing pretty pretty princess?

After the Porters we went straight to a cast party for 1856 and swam some more! Next we went to watch the fireworks with our friends the Martineaus.
My perfect vision of my kids looking adorable in their red white and blue was completely lost after swimming all day! boo. So my kids looked homeless, but we had a great time. We sipped red white and blue Jones' sodas and Eden almost died with excitement for the fireworks! Delia was just trying to catch the embers.I have to show a picture from FHE where we made CTR shields. My girlies were so serious with their righteous muscles! I love it :)

Since we missed Fathers' Day when we were in Utah, we had our own later, Eden and delia LOVED making dinner for their dad :) Then after church we went to my dad's and made yummy steaks to celebrate our dads and my dad's birthday!

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Your girls are so stinkin' cute. I love your blog and hearing how you are all doing. Is Eden starting school this year?? Riley is going to kindergarten I can't believe it. Crazy how life goes so fast.

prism said...

I LOVE reading your blog... thank you so much for sharing. I wish we could get together with everyone once in a while.. it would be nice.
:-(

Tanya Leigh said...

Sweet pictures. Wow, I just LOVE the excitement on their faces! awww.

Leah Martineau said...

It is about time!! You have had such an eventful summer. Seriously I'm sad it is coming to an end. Wait who am I kidding, just because school starts doesn't mean we can't keep swimming and such. Is is hot till October =) Live on Arizona summer!!!!

ps why didn't Lee have those glasses on at the lake =)