11.12.2008

Back up for the back up

So apparently I've got my backside covered at weddings I shoot. If I ever miss a shot (heaven forbid!) I can just ask my temporary bridesmaid's boyfriend (a.k.a. backup shooter to the professional) if he happened to catch the moment...... and if he fails me....

...well there's always the back up's backup to record the moment (shouldn't she be in the picture?!)


Luckily not this time. We were just getting the couple to cozy up on the couch literally minutes before they walked down the aisle to tie the knot forever! (Well in this case until death do you part) but aren't they looking attractive?
What do you think was going through their minds. They don't look nervous. ..
... not that I care as long as they work it for the camera :)

ps- I would give my right leg for her lips
pps- her flowers had almost black lilies? and some kind of leaves folded around the outer edge... so fun!

4 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Madam, aren't you supposed to be sleeping instead of blogging at 12:42 am? P.s. I'm glad Charlize went to the temple with me last night. You're the bomb.

Steph said...

Why are you blogging so late at night? Could it be that you are busy editing? That's the only reason I am ever up after midnight in my old age...The picture's hot! good job! I'm glad the pictures on that couch turned out!!! The couch was heavy enough and carrying it all over the venue had me sweatin' !!!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I don't think there is anything wrong with blogging at 12:42. I know, I wouldn't... You are a professional- I love it! How are you? I know I was just home, but I miss you and we did not get to spend enough time together. are we having a christmas party or exchange this year? i think we should!!

annelise said...

what are they thinking? You don't need a back up.. it will be good no matter what...