11.19.2008

Tastiest Pumpkin Dessert Ever!

I love love love this next week.....

anticipating getting out the Christmas things (and day after Thanksgiving shopping)

making all things pumpkin (I love almost anything pumpkin and this is TO DIE FOR!!!)
the recipe is from Kraft and its simple and seriously amazing!

Speaking of things to die for.....Itsn't he just scrumptious as well?! My husband really put on the true meaning of Halloween this year and apparently the true meaning is hilarious (even if it makes you hideous!) Yeah he's at work... and he's fairly new at work, so UOP really knows the crazy side of Lee pretty early on. Awesome.

Lee's brother Rusty left for his mission today. Yeah! Congrats Rustifer :)

6 comments:

prism said...

Lee is too funny! I never knew I had such a goofy family! haha! He just needs some dirt and/or holes in those jeans and some fake tattoos.

That's a nice pic of Rusty. I haven't seen him since he got his braces off. It took me a second to figure out what was different.

Leah Martineau said...

Why is it that Lee pulls off that look a little too well =) I really think secretly he wishes he had a mustache.

And yes that was a yummy yummy cake!!

Dana said...

Weird! I was just at the church last night and saw Lee's twin. Chad Day has a mustache and it's real! Yikes. Makes me glad that I didn't live through the late 60's early 70's. There are only a few people that can really look good in a mustache. (no offense Chad, you are still beautiful on the inside =)
I have a yummy recipe for pilgrim pies I can send you if you want to try out another pumpkin recipe. It is my favorite!

The Fletchies said...

and you make the tastiest pumpkin things. You are correct in assuming the more hideous Lee is on Halloween the more hilarious his costume so get ready for the years of ugly October 31st to come.

Candice said...

The best is how as you scan the rest of the workspaces, it becomes apparent that Lee was alone in the dressing up department. Reminds me of when I was the only adult at the ward Christmas party in my pajamas. Well, and Chris too. Why didn't Lee wear that to the trunk or treat?

Alissa said...

Holy CoW! I just looked on here after being on the family blog. I think Lee is HILARIOUS!!! I totally busted up when I saw his costume! I just kept looking and laughing. Why is it that other men dress up and Joe just wants to be the "invisible man" (i.e. not even there)? I LOVE dressing up on Halloween. GO LEE!!!