12.22.2008

Christmas 2008!

Ok ok ok...

So I have been horrible at blogging as of late! I think next year I am looking at my blog as our family journal and am going to make it a goal to keep it updated. (2009 goal #1)Maybe my incentive will be to make it into a book at the end of the year hmm? Here's our Christmas card for this year. No one has seen it because I have yet to send it out! But hey... see the girlie's ADORABLE Christmas dresses? Yeah I made those without a pattern and lets just say I'm no grograinfabulous. But I'm sure with practice I'll get better :) (2009 goal #2)

Here's what delia thought of the dresses.
Whaaaa. A mother never gets a break.


So I have many a more posts that I have wanted to share, my camera's card needed formated and my mac wouldn't read any pictures and annoying things like transfering images from Lee's computer to mine don't hold my attention very long.

But no worries... it's in the works, and Eden's 5th birthday is in the planning stages so we'll talk again soon!

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

those dresses are nothing short of fabulous.
and did you know you are sitting directly on asphalt?
i love your poinsettia {and it's bazzill brad center.}

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Super cute card. I personaly LOVE the dressed--so cute--great job. We hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Leah Martineau said...

Seriously quit being amazing. Please show me how to design cards like that!!!