12.02.2008

Earbug's eyes

So apparently the world through Eden's eyes has been looking a lot like this lately:

She says she doesn't like carrots so everything got fuzzy. This is her at 7:58am this morning. 1st things 1st... she needed to put on her glasses we constructed out of pipe cleaners yesterday. Apparently they are her prescription and "cleared" up the matter :)

And since you got to see Eden bright and early this morning I wanted to capture delia and what our mornings are like right now. Every morning when delia wakes up I am usually on the computer editing, checking email and the likes.
(Hence the computer glow) She always crawls up and snuggles me in the down comforter all wrapped around us. She is holding a bunny dolly that I made with my mom when I was little. I'm so glad I saved all the fun little projects my mom and I made to let my girlies love.

Happy Morning!

8 comments:

prism said...

Think she'd be willing to design a pair for me? I could use a fashion pick-me-up. ;-)

The Fletchies said...

at first from the post I really thought Eden was going to get glasses and I was really excited. I love little kids with spectacles.

Carly Jo Porter said...

Amanda I miss you and your cute family so much! Umm and YES I come home on Dec 15th!! Oh and don't worry all the Porters will be home the next day! We are sooo going to have plenty of game nights over the break. Howard gets home on the 18th. Cameron is home and I'm sure he would love to come play games... oh and he is engaged. Story of my life. Can't wait to see you!!

Chelsie said...

I just saw on my sister in laws blog that Eden is in my nephew Wyatt's preschool class. She had pictures of them at the zoo, and said that Wyatt talks about how he is going to marry Eden. That is so funny! I love children.

CF Is Not Forever said...

What silly and fun girls! Got to love that curly hair in the morning!

Kirk and Aly said...

What cute girls you have! I'm so excited for the Cousin Bash! Are kids invited? I know it's an adult themed party :), so I didn't know if I should let my kids be part of it, or just leave them home. Let me know.

Maren said...

Hi Amanda- I got the ribbon candy at Walmart of all places! I would imagine they would have them again this year, but I haven't been. If I get there before you do I'll pick some up for ya!

Leah Martineau said...

Hi Friend. Update your blog. I know you do way to many fun things so you have plenty to blog about and don't give me that nonsense about how you are to busy!!! =)