3.09.2009

Yellow Posies


Is it really almost half way through March?! I guess I have been hearing a lot from Eden lately about March coming in like a lion and leaving like a lamb.

I've been super busy lately repainting our kitchen and hosting a baby shower. I took a picture this morning that shows a little from each project I did. HUGE thanks to Candice and Leah for all their amazing help and sorry if I was bossy, now you know to never get roped in to throwing a party with me huh?! :)

We are now the proud owners of a 6'x4' chalkboard in our kitchen and I can't wait for all the fun things we will do with it!

Next Up: delia turns three!

5 comments:

prism said...

Amanda, this is lovely. So is your kitchen white now?

amanda p. said...

its paint a gray called pensive sky, Way different than the warm ragged on finish before and it feels like a completely different kitchen. Its so cool and clean... I love it!

Leah Martineau said...

Ok you are being way to modest!! Why did you not post pictures of your backyard all set up for the shower?? If you don't I will!! I've said in once and i'll say it again you are so talented and I can only wish to get a tiny tiny amount of the talent you have!!!

ps I still can't get over that family picture of yours!! I love it!!!!! And now i can't wait to sneak in your room and check out the other ones Candice was talking about!!!!!

Robin said...

love the flowers. Oh and girl's night at my house tomorrow at 7 (thurs.)you should come, bring a friend if you want.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love that display of flowers. It is darling...love it so much!