7.27.2009

Mawage... the thing that bwings us togeva today

What do you get when you have like 20 minutes of light left and you are taking pictures of your 2 favorite people?
Well... it could have been disastrous :) lucky for me they are also super attractive! I went and took just some fun pictures for Lee's cousin Drew. We were sad we got there so late, because the place was super fun... and we had it ALL to ourselves! Possibly because its closed for the summer and we had to hop a fence to get in :) Its amazing what I'll do to take pictures... and even at 36 weeks pregnant!
We had a good time chasing the sun and goofing around and I am making them promise me to take some more..... after they get back from having fun without me at Lake Powell! Whaa!

ps- do you know where my title is from? assss yooouuuu whhhiiiisssshhhhhh

2 comments:

granny said...

The Princess Bride would be very proud of you hopping fences to finish the job....did you run across the six fingered man?

Dana said...

Great job on the photos! I have to admit, they really are a cute couple!
BTW where did you take the pictures?
Fence hopping sounds like fun! Okay, maybe not at 36 weeks. Maybe she will come early if you keep this up!