10.11.2009

A Name and a Blessing


I LOVE my family.
I LOVE ruffled sleeve dresses.
I LOVE October weather in the backyard.
I LOVE Sunday brunch & muffins.
I LOVE all shades of pink zinnias. (Only in AZ in October!)
I LOVE Gwen in her perfect tiny white dress.


Highlights of Gwens blessing 10/10/09
*delia asking when we were going to bless gwen. Emily telling her we already did. delia questioning why gwen wasn't wet. Emily tells delia we are not Catholic?
*Gwenny's tiny white shoes.
*all my girls dresses and accessories were handmade :)
*muffins with pink toppings.

7 comments:

Liz said...

you are all so adorable!! could the girls have a cuter mom and dad?? nope! could the girls be any more fun and adorable?? i think not! loves!

angiedunn said...

stunning.

such adorable girls/pictures/family/get-ups. LOVE.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

You forgot the best part. Annie telling us that she forgot to give Gwen the sacrament bread.

{Levi and Em} said...

Seriously!? Can your little family get any more perfect!!!! You guys are just darling and I can't get enough of you!
Ps I am basically already in love with Gwen, we must come see her asap. And...I'm obsessed with your girls necklaces...

The Fletchies said...

The picture of you looking down at gwen is presh. You should blow it up and hang it in her room.

Leah Martineau said...

Everything turned out great!!!! Love Gwens shoes so much. Those pictures are perfect and I want to hold Gwen ASAP!!!! Your girls need to get better quickly. =)

Kristen Arnett said...

I LOVE everything about this post! The handmade-ness of everything...amazing. You and Leah need to give me sewing lessons. And yes, you guys should definitely come over soon! And bring Candice cause I miss her too. As a matter of fact, bring the entire ward cause I miss seeing everyone! But seriously, these pictures are so precious. Such sweet little girls.