3.11.2010

Pi in your face! & no, I didn't spell pi wrong!

Hey come here a second! There's something I gotta tell ya!
Do you know what Sunday is? March 14th… 3/14… 3.14 – aka - National Pi Day!

So in celebration of not having mathematical brains (3.141593), we are officially launching our new company,

Pie in the Sky Photography!!!

Come see our new website and blog at www.pieintheskyphotography.com

To kick off this hullaballoo, we want to give away a free family shoot!

Entering the giveaway is easy; you simply need to link
our blog to your blog/facebook, and leave a comment on our blog letting us know what kind of pie is your favorite (and we don’t mean mathematical!!!).

Entrance for the giveaway closes at midnight (AZ time) on Saturday, March 20. So spread the word and help us 'make the GOOD life look a little BETTER!' (its our company's slogan heehee!)

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

congrats you guys! of course it's beyond amazing. :)

Jenny Hogle said...

YAY yay yay! I am so excited for you guys! And yes like Angie said it is beyond amazing, just as I suspected!

Melissa said...

So stink'in cute... you guys are so talented. I hope you have a blast working together... I know you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Okay...so excited for you both! My fav pie is My Mom's Homemade Coconut Cream pie. DEELISH!