12.04.2007

Avery Day


Corri's baby shower was on Saturday and it was pretty much the most attractive shower I have been to yet! I guess that's because Corri is the most delicious girl ever!

The girl is still wearing her tiny seven jeans with days until her due date!
She made the most adorable quilt for Avery and her nursery is super attractivo.... Corri is great at having her own style and making everyone else amazed at her mad skills.

I am so glad to have awesome friends that are so kind and loving. You girls are truly my family and I am so grateful for the years of memories we have been through. ( I will spare us the pictures I could insert here from like 10 years ago!) Wish you could have been there Ash!

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

STOP UPDATING YOUR BLOG! YOU ARE MAKING US FEEL LIKE BLOG LOSERS!!!!! p.s. You should have included a picture of the baby bliss diaper bag of amazingness.

one of the boys said...

You should also have commented on the guitar hero session the me and chad had. Bah nananana na na Ban nananana na na!