10.22.2008

Caa

Yeah!!! One of my best friends from high school is down from Utah this week visiting and I always forget the level of hilariousness she is until we get to hang out again! Chelise w/ baby Bayleigh, Becca, Candace, Me and Caa(a.k.a. Ashlee)
Some of us met for lunch on Tuesday and had such fun, it was just too short! We ate a Pete's and realized it doesn't matter if you are in high school and work there, or a grown man... one of the requirements to be a Pete's employee is you might be too cool for school. Seriously why the chip on the shoulder? Yeah for old friends and yeah for the day that we are all moms and can hang out way more!

ps delia to Ashlee at lunch~ "Caa rememeber when your house burned down?"

Eden to Ashlee at lunch~ "Caa why did my mom call you ashlee?" thoroughly confused

2 comments:

MeL said...

Oh hooray for fun and hilarious friends! You guys are seriously cute. And the too cool for school comment about Pete's workers rings so true. Um also, my shoes in the picture are pink and they are moccasins and they are from Target...and I might have them in brown too and wanted to buy the purple ones. You should go get them, they are amazing.

Also, Kev showed me the pictures that you took of them and they are INCREDIBLE. Way to be talented.

corri said...

what, no missing man formation or honorable mention for me? i so should have been there. too bad so sad for you suckers. i bet you had a horrible time without me and were only pretending to have fun in my absence.
p.s. you all look smokin hot!