10.09.2008

Eerie Evening

The day started off as normal..... I think Eden was the cause for the rest of the evening. She began by drawing monsters..... With scribbily faces coming to eat a beautiful girl complete with high heels. Next came the one eyed one horned purple people eater.

After that... all the creeps came out.
We sat down to dinner. A nice bowl of cheesy broccoli soup, we thought.

Eden was spooked by a spider.
There were spiders all around. Since we had no control over the witchy creatures we decided to build them a home.

4 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That's really cute. Last year at Halloween time I made cheesy potatoe soup. Riley HATES potatoes. I tricked him by telling him it was Halloween soup and the carrots were pumpkins and the potatoes were ghosts. He thought it was cool until he ate it and started puking. Now I know he really does hate potatoes.

Melissa said...

Such a fun mom... you are the best at Halloween! So sad we missed you guys in AZ, next time!

annelise said...

Everything is always so much fun at the Porters.
hugs

Carly Jo Porter said...

Seriously, can you guys get any cuter? I love making halloween scary houses!! Eat some candy corn for me, okay? I miss yummy treats! wahh!!