7.23.2007

Josh & Julie







Just some work stuff, but I thought you may enjoy it :)

Ok, Ok, Ok..... I know I am not even posting pictures of Josh & Julie's actually event yet, but this couple had an AWESOME pre-shoot! (preshoot meaning they took a whole afternoon before their actual wedding day to dedicate to fabulous pictures) This is the way to go especially because Julie was ok with using one of our dresses so that she could go all out for the pictures. I think she really owned the dress with the confidence she exuded! Congrats Josh & Julie! I hope all is well :)

8 comments:

MeL said...

I like his Pooka(sp?) shell necklace. It adds a nice touch to the pictures.

Sara! said...

Amanda, you are amazing! Her hair is so pretty. Do you think it's insured?

angiedunn said...

k, so i love when pictures capture like "the love" ya know? so so amazing, amanda...you rock!

Melanie said...

Hey Amanda, you take such wonderful pictures!! I love your and Darby's work. I would love to be able to do that.

Robin said...

you do beautiful photography.

Do you know of any good preschools around here? Does Eden go?

Robin said...

please email me so I can have your email address and then we can talk about the lake and preschool and stuff and not have to write novels for comments:)
robinbrimley@yahoo.com

Coree Adams said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I wish I could take pictures like you, you are my photographic hero!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Bored.