7.31.2007

bbbzzzzzzzz!!!!


BUSY!




















































Sorry I have been lamo in the blog posting as of late. Boo. I guess I would just rather have clean dishes, than let you know I am doing the dishes. I know... what am I thinking?
So, you probably want to check out my work blog. Darby Elizabeth Photography is having a sale on our family pictures! Wouldn't you know, (if you are on top of things) its time to schedule your family pictures so they will be ready for your Christmas cards! What?! The holidays already?! I know stay calm. Good news is they are $200 and will include you whole family. (meaning your parents & all your siblings and their families and individual kids shots and couple shots!) Wow Amanda that is an amazing deal! I know! ( i also know i am starting to sound like an infomercial:( -boo) So get the good word out and tell you friends and family. You can get all the info through our work blog as far as signing up. Also each day we are posting more pictures of family's shoots we have done in the past-check it out!

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

you are sucha cute-n-proffesional girl! i'm totally gonna try to talk the redhead into a photoshoot...how fun would that be? cute pics, fo sho.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

p.s. I love that we already planned out our Christmas cards too.

prism said...

oooh - I so wish you could do ours. Up for a trip to Louisville? If only!