4.21.2008



why oh why is it that every stinkin time I go to costco with my girlies do we end up with a spilled pop on the floor?
it's like one of things that MUST happen every time we go.

I've tried to eat before we shop... thinking they would have little tummies full of pop and not have the need to hold it and then spill it
I've tried eating afterwards... and before we can get through the exit door... their pop is on the floor!
Thankfully I get to leave the clean up to an unfortunate costco worker, but honestly...

I guess the only way to avoid spills is to not get anything to eat or drink while we're there.



but what fun is that?!

7 comments:

annelise said...

there is no fun in life without Costco and their food... Thank goodness they don't make us clean up...
All hale to Costco, we are not worthy... Sounds like for the mormons is another place of worship...

Candice said...

We were there today too! And I really wish I could have seen you spill the pop on the floor.

darbs said...

i love the pair of legs in the background :) oh girlies, they need to have one use sippie cups for parents at food places.

Rennai said...

Digging the Costco post. You know I bleed Costco right?

Leah Martineau said...

I love Costco food!! Hot Dogs, pizza, salad and very berry sundae, seriously the best!! Sorry about the spillage.

Oh and curse you and your yummy brownies!! I took a bite of one every time I walked by them and an hour later their were like 3 gone!!!!! So thank you for the extra roll on my belly!! =)

once upon a poppy said...

you can never go to costco and not eat their food! so the workers just have to know that they'll have spilled pop to clean up. but we're famous for dumping our icees at target.

Coree Adams said...

But that's the point in going, right??? Have you ever tried their chicken bakes? YUM!