4.22.2008

Your's Truely


Just a few random things about me: Amanda Porter

My favorite dessert is dulce de leche cheese cake from cheese cake factory

I once got a speeding ticket for going criminal speed

My favorite vacation spot would be either Hawaii or Rocky Point- pretty much anywhere I can wear a swim suit all day and live in the sun.

My biggest pet peeve is little kids with long fingernails- especially when they are dirty. Come on moms trim their nails!

I love Monday night movies with Lee, after the girlies are asleep

I once drove 20 miles to Chandler in my husbands 1956 bug with the emergency break on the whole way.... what is that smell? I thought. He really loves me :)

I want seven children

No matter how hard I try to chose a new toe polish color, I always end up choosing the same color. It's a dark hot pink.

I am the deepest sleeper ever

I don't like to chew gum.. and no! I don't always have stinky breath. Only after I've eaten Costa Vida.

I would kinda like to live out of the country for a few years after my kids are grown. But like in ghetto Brazil or Mexico City

I hate hate hate scary movies

I love dark chocolate... no I don't have Jungle Fever :)

I am 5'10" and have no problem wearing 3" heels. My husband is 5' 10" also.

I hate playing video games. I can't even beat level 2 in the original Mario Brothers

I ran cross country in high school trying to make myself love running... it didn't work

I don't like most fruits. Anything with seeds, forget it. But I love vegetables, almost any kind.


11 comments:

prism said...

Not to mention you are a crazy-good photographer, amazingly creative, and have a great sense of style!

Robin said...

You better get moving on the whole 7 kid thing. When is the next installment due? I love all your random facts and I'll join you in Rocky Point anytime.

Pepper Lovin! said...

That was fun! I do the same dang thing with nail polish. But mine is like a dark purple.

Carly Jo Porter said...

Okay I LOVE you so much and MISS you! I can't wait to play soon. Your amazing.

The Fletchies said...

okay so i didn't know that you liked dark chocolate, or that you didn't like to chew gum or that you wanted to live in a third world country and I'm pretty sure you're favorite dessert has always been rice krispie treats.
Don't try to get all adult on me. Either that or I am really bad sister given that I didn't know half of this stuff.

annelise said...

I feel so special, because you would like to live in My country some day. Hopeffuly I'll be there so I can show you how fun and crazy that place is...

Candice said...

I find it so endearing that you don't like fruit and that you sleep so deep. Probably because of Lee's description of nighttime when you have a newborn... how he does all the work and you sleep right through the feedings, even though you are the source of the food. :)
I learned some things I didn't know, too!

Leah Martineau said...

Just when I think I know a person!! You are to cute and love learning random things about people. Oh and don't look at Rykers nails because I swear I cut them and the next day they have already grown out again and yes their is always dirt under them. It grosses me out as well!!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

So I must be your bff because I knew ALL of those things. And next time you refuse the gum I give you, why don't you just tell me you hate it instead of being polite, yo?

Tanya Leigh said...

Fun little facts! I too, have a thing w/ kids & long fingernails ... then am MORTIFIED when my OWN kids are donning them :P AAAA! So, I understand a little more now ;)

And, you will never love America more than when you live in a foreign, Latin country :) Trust me. (but it IS fun)

Kirk and Aly said...

I loved all these tidbits about you! I'll bet Reid was so proud when you got your criminal speeding ticket. Also, me and you probably have twinner toe polish - I love dark hot pink!

You guys should start doing "Birthday Person Trivia" like we do in the Jones fam. It's where you have the b-day person answer lots of random questions like this and then everybody tries to guess what they answered. The winner of who knows them best gets some kind of a prize. (We still don't really have a good prize, we've just settled for a long, awkward hug from the b-day person.)