5.08.2008

Failing to wait

So sometimes as a photographer, as you are snapping pictures you are thinking in your head:

"Holy cow these pictures are going to be beautiful!"

And then you can't wait to get them home and loaded in to your computer so that you can take a peek.

I tried to wait as long as I could before I even skimmed through these pictures. I have a strict Photo Editing/Album Schedule and a boss to report to mind you. But I couldn't help myself and I just had to try out a few pictures to see what I took. AND...... Holy cow these pictures are going to be beautiful!

5 comments:

annelise said...

OMG! You are booked to take my girls wedding pictures, I'll tell you the date...
this is just sooooooo gourgeous.
please post some more...
hugs

Leslie said...

Can I say I am slightly envious of your photography skills. All your photos are perfect.

Malia said...

Amanda I'll have you know that this was the first thing that I did when I woke up this morning! (Yes, I understand that it's 10 o'clock) Amazing! I seriously can't wait to see the rest of them, and you did such a great job last night.

Malia

The Fletchies said...

Ooh me too. I am very excited to see the rest of them. Attractive.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

happy mommy's day today!