5.30.2008

All in the Details

Ok ok... I know because I'm her mom I think Eden is AMAZING... but honestly I can remember back to my drawing in kindergarten and they consisted of this:

a big circle
a few stick appendages
two dots with an arch for a smile
and some hair if your lucky

Eden was sitting next to me while I was working yesterday and this is what she drew.


I know, I know.. a masterpiece to say the least!

I love how my two girlies have such different personalities.

Eden: Lover of singing, put her on a stage and boy will she perform. Great at puzzles, and draws with more detail than her 26 year old mom :)

Delia: Lets just say we couldn't keep her out of the aisles at Annie's dance concert :) She loves to dance! She is also a big time dare devil with no fear and I am positive she will teach herself how to swim before the summer is over. And did I mention she is great at teasing her big sister?!

7 comments:

prism said...

Wow! That is really good for her age - that they have bodies (most kids her age just draw heads with legs and arms coming out of the head), and shoes and even lace on the dress! - that's great! ... a girl after my own heart.

Coree Adams said...

Your girls are so flippin cute!

Chrystal said...

Eden is amazing at her detail in her pictures. In preschool she never had enough time to finish and all the other girls were done. She really liked these sparkly pens I had mixed in the crayon box. She asked for them everytime even after most of them were thrown away.

david santos said...

Really beautiful!
I love it!
Happy weekend

Leah Martineau said...

Wow, great work!! I can't wait to have her this next year!! =)

Pepper Lovin! said...

LOVE her drawing. Super cute

jklaproth said...

what up girl! your bro in law 'JP?' came and did our window. I totally didn't know he was Lee's brother. Brent did though...guess it was just me! Anyway, we should all chill sometime, go get some food or something on the weekend. Hit us up if you want to!