5.05.2008

Cinco de Mayo



Man oh man did we have a rockin Cinco de Mayo party! Mostly it was the best because we had so many fun friends come and share the evening with us!
One of my best friends, Corri, came and helped me with the cooking and even if I say so myself it was super tasty!
I used Stephanie Romney's tasty versions of Cafe Rio(ish) rice and ranch and I made pulled pork which was kinda of amazing... ok I love food :)
It was so fun to have so many friends there and all the little babies! I am seriously so excited for friends to start their families, because we were the only ones with kids for so long!

Annie ended up busting the pinata and there were chicklets and mexican candy(sick) everywhere. Thanks everyone for coming and bringing something. Especially thanks to Ashlee and Chad H. for their representation in their panchos!

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

how fun! youre so lucky to have all your good friends around you!

The Fletchies said...

what a rockin party. I wish I was that cool.

•stephanie• said...

oh, how i wish those were really my recipes. i just found them on the internet & kinda fixed them.

my favorite part of this post was the action shot of the dog running past all of you in the first picture!

Kami said...

Thanks for having us. We had a fun time. I want the pork and rice recipe!! Everything was really good.