5.12.2008

five,5,cinco,five,V

My hilarious sissy Emily tagged me, so here ya go!


1 - Five places that I go to over and over: The garage to get out the broom, time out (oh wait that's my girls),
Jessica Claire's Blog, the flower pool(hopefully all summer.. thanks Wendy!) & the grocery store (I started coupon sense)
2 - Five people who e-mail me (regularly) : J.crew, Darby, Delia's, newlywed brides, redbox and tons of random forwards(no offense I DESPISE forwards)
3 - Five favorite places to eat: Paradise Bakery, my parents house, Cold Stone Creamery, Cheesecake Factory, Carraba's
4 - Five places I would rather be right now: Lake Powell(never been), on the back of a vespa with my husband riding around Waikiki, in L.A. watching Wicked, shooting a destination wedding anywhere(preferably the Bahamas), anyplace away from work and real life with my family
5 - Five TV shows I watch all the time: boo.. ok I'm way too busy to watch tv.. with ONE exception duh, The Office so how about blogs I'm inspired by
Jinkyart
Project Couture Vintage
Bakerella

design momMartha

Here's what you are supposed to do…and please don't spoil the fun…tag 5 people to post this on their blog... k, I'm not too sure if anyone and who reads my blog, so this is really hard to pick people to pick... how bout Leah M., Candice D. , Bubs, Ashlee, and anyone else!

3 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Ha, you picked me because you know I'm lame and I'm always looking at blogs =)

So yeah I would love to go to Lake Powell to, I hear you are going this summer you lucky dog. If I promise to behave can I come??

Oh and Power to the Flower Pool, I can't wait to go their =)

Maren said...

I always love learning new things about people! And that wedding photo from the previous post is gorgeous! I wish I had known you when I got married- I opened my wedding album once and it will never be opened again- the pictures are horrible!

angiedunn said...

Is coupon sense rockin'? I've thought about doin' that...but I think I might be too disorganized.

Thanks for the comment girl. Good to see you @ the store as well. You're adorable, and we should chill in real life once I settle down a bit w/ work. (: