2.03.2009

Ground Beef

Have you ever wondered what $85 worth of meat looks like? Well..... look no further:

Now lets ask the obvious questions.
Who in their right mind would buy that much meat? Sick!
Why in the world? And I hope that lasts a long time!

Ok let me explain myself. You see... as of late my best friends are vitamin B6, protein and Zantax. Gross you exclaim! What is going on with her? Well dear friends my body has been taken over by a 1.5 inch fetus who is more demanding than an overly tired 2 year old.

Yes I am a carnivore, I've tried to downplay it as much as possible, but my sisters say I have a ravenous appetite. I could pound a cheeseburger anytime of the day. Just ask my friends. It seems that the only thing that keeps me feeling well is protein. And if you get morning sickness/ all day sickness, talk to me because this is the first time a doctor has given me anything that has helped!

So, if you haven't figured out what I am saying yet, we are expecting our 3rd baby (finally!) in August :) Yeahoo!

22 comments:

•stephanie• said...

let me be the first to say congratulations.
awesome news.
where's the beef?

stacy said...

yeahoo indeed! i am so excited for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Erica said...

Congrats!!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

HOLY CRAP!!! How exciting. I love it. Congratruations. Can't wait for all the fun updates.

Anonymous said...

Hey, whatever works. I have also experienced the 24/7 sickness, its just around the clock, no rhyme or reason, horrible.

Congrats!!!! That is exciting.

prism said...

Congrats! How wonderful! I had to keep food in me with Ethan - for a few years, we thought he had a hollow leg - he still probably eats the most, but not as much as he used to.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

You are a ravenous hungry beast. I am excited to buy $85 worth of food with you again on Thursday.

Robin said...

Congrats! I can't wait to make something cute for your newest darling!

Tanya Leigh said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting! I never knew about the protein thing... I should give it a whirl.

Chelsie said...

Congratulations Amanda! That is great news, I am very excited for you!

Kami said...

Whoah! Congratulations!

Case said...

YAY! So fun! Another cute Porter will soon be added on here for our viewing enjoyment.
p.s. I met the boy Porter a long time ago but tonight at institute I finally met the girls and it's really funny that I got home and then saw them on that music video on your blog. They are cute and they talked about how much they love you :)

jklaproth said...

yay! congrats! {except on the sickness part.}

Alissa said...

Amanda,
I am so excited for you. You are the cutest mom ever! Such a great attitude for life and you love every minute of it. You are such a great example to me!
Alissa

CF Is Not Forever said...

That is fantastic news! If you have a boy we can have extra fun at cousin parties in years to come, only 3 months apart!

Kim said...

what exciting news! i bet the girls are so excited! congrats!

The Fletchies said...

so does that mean that this will be the green baby? :)

you know I'm most excited to make a baby book for you.

Pepper Lovin! said...

yeah! How fun. I will pray for a boy for lee! At least you have found something to not make you ill.

Kasey said...

Congrats! And I really need to know where you found those cute tiny cruiser bikes for your girls! They are adorable!

Coree Adams said...

CONGRATS!!!

Susan said...

That is exciting! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. I am really happy for your family.

Kasey said...

I totally want the site cuase I NEED those bikes for my kids! Thanks!