2.11.2009

I heart you day!

Reason # 1 why I'm excited for Valentine's Day

ok, I know I love her the most just because she's mine. And she is super excited because she gets to change out her new earrings!

Reason #2 why I'm excited for Valentine's Day
This girl of mine is a crack up and loves the fun little things of her life. Hearts painted on her nails, preschool Valentine's Day Parties, getting letters in the mail and picking out flowers with Daddy for me. :)

Reason #3 why I'm excited for Valentine's Day

stephanie's kitchen's amazing chocolate bowls

Aren't these the most delish looking to die for mouth watering desserts ever? I'll let you know after I attempt to make them :)


Reason #4 why I am super excited for Valentine's Day

(It's a picture from our Halloween party where the kids got to face paint their Dads. I think I laughed so hard my tummy ached)
Going on a date with this guy and being able to talk with out girlie chatter in the background is something I can't wait for!

6 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, no offense, but if you are making those you have absolutely NO TIME to go grocery shopping with me. You are going to be busy slowly melting chocolate...

Leah Martineau said...

All I know is I best be invited over when you are making those yummy treats!! Holy cow they look amazing. Once again those pictures of your girls are so cute. And yes I'm leaving for Cali in like 5 hours but my body doesn't know that so it is not letting me go to bed early like I should!! =)

angiedunn said...

your little family is one of the cutest to exist on this earth, fer real.

and lol to emily, "you are going to be busy slowly melting chocolate." good luck with your bowls!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, btw, you are re-invited to love notes. Fletcher wanted to kill herself the whole time due to card stress. Remember card stress? p.p.s. Lesli brought me a dozen smart cookies. Fetus Porter needs them.

Sara! said...

How did the chocolate bowls turn out? I want to make them too, but when you live with a bunch of boys, they don't appreciate that kind of stuff.

P.S. Congrats!

jklaproth said...

hey, I'm not sure if you got my email or not...but my friend wants to contact you about her wedding coming up. I'll just give her your email, let me know if you want me to give her a different email than the one you gave me..