2.24.2009

re-cap-a-lap-a-do

I feel like us Porters' have been up to way too much fun... and I want to remember it all! So bare with me (I'll post more pictures and less talking) and I'm going to catch up with what we've been doing.

For Eden's 5th Birthday Celebration, she had a Fancy Nancy Tea Party for her sophisticated and fashionable friends

beautiful purses to hold their treats
Eden wishing for magical 5 year old things
delia smashing the butterfly pinata that would NOT DIEAll the fabulous girlies at the party (way to strike a pose Maddie)

and my favorite:
everyone surrounding the new make up stash and dreaming of becoming as pretty as a princess.

NEXT: The Dreaded Day

Poor Earbug... Nothing could have prepared for this day. Although she let her littlest tooth wiggle around in her mouth for at least a good month, that corn on the cob ruined her day. After a solid bite into the juice popping corn she yelped Uh-oh... and I realized she should not have eaten the tasty vegetable if she was to keep her beloved claim to toddlerhood.
Eden ran inside to the bathroom mirror where she wiggled the tooth with her tongue which caused it to promptly fall into her mouth. She grabbed the little guy from her mouth and tried with all her little might to place the tooth back into its spot, but with no luck.She was so super sad because she was going to miss her tooth. I guess it was a good thing because it prepared her for a few weeks later. Recently she and our neighbor friend Ryker were jumping on the trampoline. They bonked heads and Eden's mouth lost. Her top two teeth are still loose and two other bottom teeth. Our dentist says its only a matter of time before they fall out and Eden is actually getting excited to become toothless. After all think of the money she will make!

5 comments:

prism said...

Amanda, you are amazing! Hana would have loved a party like that when she was little.

The sad-tooth picture is precious. I am giggling at that whole story.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Oh that picture is so sad. I keep waiting for Riley to loose a tooth--but he just won't. Poor little girl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Robin said...

Silly title made me smile.
What a funny picture of her with her tooth missing, Tucker can't wait to lose one, and he soesn't even have a loose one yet.

Carly Jo Porter said...

oh my gosh, that is so adorable! I remember her showing me her tooth Funny, I remember I always wanted to lose my teeth. Did you know that when we were younger Tara, Rusty, and I were jumping on the tramp tara hit her 2 front teeth on the bar and they both fell in the grass, never to be found. I'm pretty sure they didn't grow back for like 2 years, it was weird.

LOVE YOU!!

Pepper Lovin! said...

I lOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of her crying. it's is so funny. I bet she was so excited when she realized the tooth fairy leaves money!