9.20.2009

32lbs of sweetness

6 months ago 3 friends and I all realized we were growing a bump and expecting about the same time. Chelsie was due a few weeks before I was, Becca... a few days after me, and Corri a few weeks after me. Well, Mariah, Gwen, Davis and Brooklyn all came to Earth within a month or so of each other!

We got together on Friday and had lunch and introduced the babes to one another :) They were so funny all on the bed together. Davis was trying to eat Brooklyn's flower, Mariah was screaming in Gwen's face and they were constantly all wiggles :)

5 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

FYI Julia is convulsing/licking the computer screen repeating "I love babies. I love babies. I love babies." Back it up, Juno.

Rachel Hatch said...

That is the sweetest picture! I love it! They are all so cute. Davis is going to have quite a selection of attractive lady friends to choose from.

corri said...

i have been waiting for this to show up. so cute in their tinyness all together.

Tanya Leigh said...

Too, too precious! I can't believe how many of my friends all delivered at the same time! Mine was born on Sept. 3rd :) FUN TIMES!

Cluff Family said...

Adorable! We can tell which one is the Porter baby. Isn't it so funny that you can see the family resemblance even in a tiny, new baby.