9.23.2009

For Leah

There's a blue fence I've been eyeing for a few years. Its bright blue and weathered, and right next to a crusty motel. Just the things I look for in a backdrop.. right? ;)

My friend Leah met me to take some pictures of her kids and their amazingly long eyelashes. Seriously, the thought has crossed my mind on more than one occasion to pluck them out and superglue them to my eyelids. I know... I'm vain.
So I snapped a few of my girlies who were there too, since the fence was feeling extra fun and bright.
ps- I LOVE Amelia, she is the happiest, smiley-ist baby. Yeah I said smiley-ist.Did I mention his eyelashes?

5 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

can ryker and amelia be my friends again? i miss mermaid kitties. -bubs

Leah Martineau said...

How did I not see this post till now!!!!!! Oh me oh my I love them all and can't wait to blaster my wall with my cute kids pictures!!!! you are the best and I'm glad you picked the awesome blue fence place even though their were huge killer ants, broken glass and a random wild taco bell dog running around =)

ps and tell bubs wiskas and baby bird would love to play anytime =)

jklaproth said...

so fun. i love the fence...it's perfect. your girlies are so adorable! i absolutely love the first pic with the yellow flowers. her pose is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Um, SO CUTE!!

The Fletchies said...

That picture of Delia and Ryker is AMAZING!!!! Can it be on their wedding invitations when they send them out in 18 years?