9.17.2009

Mr. Right

I fell in love with this boy....
And am still in love with this man.

Happy Birthday Lee!

I love...
-when we used to ride in the bug and sing at the top of our lungs
-watching the stars out back on a blanket in Johnson Ranch
-how cautiously you drove home from the hospital with Eden
-painting until the early hours of the morning every night getting ready to move into this house
-going to the lake at least once a week that summer
-dancing barefoot in the kitchen after the girlies have gone to bed

You are the best thing that could have happened to me and I am so grateful for that!

I love you.

5 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Love this post. Love you & Lee. Happy bday Leedawg! So thankful to have you two (and all your girls) in my life. Hope to see you soon.

xoxo,

A

Leah Martineau said...

Hope he had a great birthday =) You 2 are so adorable. Love the chops!! That what they are called right.?

Malia said...

I want to die at Daddys and their little babies.

Liz said...

you are so cute Amanda - and ok - Lee does make a good daddy!!! you both ROCK lets just say!! And I totally forgot to wish him a happy birthday - aughhh - happy birthday to him - and love to all of you!!!

Kami said...

Happy Birthday Lee!