1.13.2010

2009 a la photos

This week Eden is star student. As we were going through pictures to use for her poster, I remembered I love to see people's recap of the year in pictures. What better way to summarize the year then pictures.

January
- We went and took some of my favorite pictures of the girls, having a tea party. The background may have been a huge roll off dumpster, but I LOVE the color!
February
-Went to the snow w/ Leah and Ryker the camel. March
-Pickles had her 3rd birthday. Her party was animal crackers themed and oh so fun!

Then a few weeks later we went camping... so pretty, and had 459,068,285 HUGE mosquitoes!
April
-I hosted a baby shower and made these super easy center pieces. Ask Candice if she'd do them again :)Cute and look easy. Not so.

Then we found out we were adding a little girlie to our PorterHouse. May
-Lee and I got to go along on the Reflections shoot down to Honduras. Ah-maze-ing.
Really hideous picture of me.. but my amigo Nephi made the COVER of the Reflections book! I've been thinking about him a lot lately. I need to do something for his mom. June
-Baby shower for Becca.. and the last group pic of our three bumps.
July
-Happy fourth and delia split her chin open! August
-1st days of school! Delia cried when Eden left :( So so sad.
We welcomed Gwen to the world!
September
-Lee turned 28! October
-We blessed Gwenny! So tiny! November
-Fun fun joyschool party with a turkey pinata! December
-Took Christmas pictures, it was FREEZING and we maybe got one good picture :)

3 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Stop being awesome. You're still not doing what I say and following me around with a camera and taking amazing pictures??!!

Leah Martineau said...

Love this post. Probably because I can't believe how fast the year went. Since we were apart of many of those events, we are grateful to have the Porters in our lives =) Yeah for 2010 and many new memories to make.

Candice said...

I know the term "LOL" is overused and nerdy, but I just laughed right out loud TWICE at my computer and had to tell you so.

1. making the stinkin cute but little bit tricky centerpieces for Tiffany's shower,

and 2. the huge pazookie with hot cocoa ice cream. It was all part of my master plan to make you chubs right along with me. Misery loves company!

Love your last couple posts- your year in pics was too fun. (And I have to say, a little sad. It looks like it flew by when you show it that way!)