1.03.2010

Schnepf Family Party at the Farm

The Day after Christmas we were off to Schnepf Farms to celebrate Grandpa Max's 80th birthday!Eden was a teensy nervous before the swings took off. She said while I was uploading pics that she just wasn't sure how high it was going to go... AND I had told her to make a silly face :) Not too sure that's your silly face Eden :)Looks like we are almost as tall as the 6' pig. Yikes!
Super fun roller coaster riding! We love Catie and were so glad we got to hang out with Tara!



Gwenny Penny and mom snuggling while dad plays with the big girlies
Then we were off to the petting zoo. Maybe Lee's favorite part. Last year he had too much fun with this CRAZY goat and this year the babies would not leave him alone!
And you can't leave with out a goat ride right?
Oh! no, it was the train ride you can't miss!
But our favorite part was the long tube slide! I wish we could get one of these for our backyard!









2 comments:

prism said...

I love you guys... wish we could have been there. Fun!

Tara Porter said...

YEs I finally made it onto my favorite blog. my life is complete.

Tara