8.04.2007

wood snow




One day this week I had some girls over and we got out the power tools and used our man skills:) We made some pictures frames (i'll post pictures once I have them finished) If you are an obsessive shopper for your home you may know the ones. They are like 8inches wide and plain flat wood. I'm painting them for the girls

room....anywho so the next morning, of course I hadn't picked up all the mess from the day before, Eden goes outside straight away and starts getting into all the stuff. I'm watching her out the back window as I work on the computer. Then she comes in and asks for some water and I ask her what its for and she said her "wood snow"
So cute! Just a little tid-bit bout whats crackin at the porterhouse

5 comments:

The Fletchies said...

That's cute. I like her. But what did she want the water for?

Kirk and Aly said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Way to get super cute pictures of her too! What a fun mom you are to let her make a mess!

angiedunn said...

wood snow {lol}...your girls make me excited i have a girl...aly's too. i love the second pic...she's totally adorable. i know that life isn't fair when i'm jealous of hair o' children under five. that's all.

Coree Adams said...

that's adorable. she is absolutely beautiful.

Sara! said...

I'm so proud of your industrious-ness. I like it when girls do man things, and I want to make frames too. Maybe for a cousin project Friday? Jason can get us wood/moulding for pennies.

Anyhow, so sad about cousin party. Lame that Rachel has a life!:) So, I'm down with whatever. I was totally looking forward to getting together but if it'd be too much, we don't have to. We could hang at my house, I have sprinklers to run through, not quite the same as a pool though, or we could for reals slip and slide. Maybe I'm just ghetto. Call me and we can figure out the details if the party is still on. I'll email you my number.