2.14.2008

The Day to LOVE



So shouldn't we share our feelings with the ones we love every day of the year?



I especially love Valentines Day for the fun little things.....pink milk, heart shaped french toast and lots of hugs and kisses :) I seriously love this guy!
He keeps getting sweeter every year. He knocked on my door last night at 11:30, just getting home from laying tile in his aunt's bathroom after a long day of work and school and had an arm full of flowers for me! He said he wanted me to have flowers for all of valentines day, so he stopped and got me some yesterday. Seriously Lee P I love you!

7 comments:

Coree Adams said...

That is truly sweet.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Eden looks gumpy. Tender husband worship.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Do you guys wake up extra early on valentine's day everyone has sleepy faces...Picky is still wearing her necklace YES!!!!

Pepper Lovin! said...

WHAT A STUDD!

angiedunn said...

Those french toasts look divine. And they make me hungry.

What a cute family.

Melissa said...

You are so cute!!! I love the heart-shaped french toast and pink milk. (I think that you have officially surpasses the Martha Stewart status).

jklaproth said...

Hey girl...its joanna! been forever, i know. how are you guys! I don't know how I stumbled across your blog but its so freakin cool! anyway..thought i'd say hi!