2.29.2008

Enjoying Eighty Degrees

As we all know it is going to be 150 degrees in a short few months. After all... its already feeling a bit warm and its still February my friends. :) But heck, I say embrace it and make sure you get an adorable swim suit here or here because you are going to be living in it ALL summer!
Here's how we are enjoying the amazing weather.





We have Wonderful Maya Drew over for the weekend while her parents are in Rocky Point & Eden thinks she has gone to heaven! On thursday they played so so so hard outside their feet looked like this by the end of the day:

Thanks to this amazing guy who stayed up until 2am on thursday night putting together a &*#@ swing set as he might call it so the girls could have another day of pure fun! (I guess the man who put the kit together for the swing set knew nothing according to Lee :) Never buy a

Middleton Swing Set with See Saw from Toys R' Us unless you want to spend a good 5-6 hours putting it together!






7 comments:

darbs said...

i love your flippin lawn and am very jeleous of it's greeness. maybe next year mine will not look like the house from the tv show malcom in the middle....

Leah Martineau said...

AMANDA!!!!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT DINNER!!!! Everyone else reading her blog, I was lucky enough to get some of those shish-ka-bobs (because I just had a baby) and they were amazing!! I will pay you to make those for me each week for dinner. So I downed mine in point 2 seconds and Shaun looked over at my plate as he was chewing his second piece and was like "holy cow, you really liked those hu"??

Thank you for also watching Ryker, he told be he made Eden, Maya and Delia cry! At least he was honest with me. Thanks you again, your such a wonderful friend!!

Coree Adams said...

That is too funny, sounds like my husband when he puts things together. Wow...don't even get me started on the bed he tried to make today (that is now in the trash). Awesome.

angiedunn said...

the colors in this post make me really happy! and will you email me one of those 'bobs?

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Stop being amazing. I command it.

•stephanie• said...

~dinner looked delicious.

~the kids are darling.

~maya is our cousin.

~congratulations on the swingset.

~please email me because we need family/missionary pictures before drew leaves. {now entering panic mode!} romneys1 [at] cox [dot] net

Candice said...

How can I ever thank you? I can guarantee your girls didn't have half as much fun at our house as Maya did at yours. It kinda makes me wish we would have just had sleepover at the Porters for the weekend so we could have participated in the festivities. Thanks, friend. Cute pics!