2.25.2008

February 23, 2008

I must have been a very NICE girl this last year, considering the rockin B-day festivities we had all weekend long..... or maybe people just feel bad for me since I've reached my late 20's. :( Oh well! What ever the reason, boy did we have an awesome time! Friday night We went to BENIHANA for a scrumptious dinner with JP(lee's brother) and some of his friends. Our birthdays are just days apart so we shared the birthday treat. Sorry the picture's so crappy, I guess its made in China.
After dinner, Lee & I didn't want to go home (since my nicest friend EVER Leah was watching our girlies... on short notice and 2 days before she had her baby! Congrats Leah!)
So bein the crazies we are we hit up the town and went shopping for a while, then felt the need to fill our bellies again (like we were even hungry?!) And made a stop at my favorite place for my favorite dessertThat's Cheesecake Factory :) Ohh and ps... did I mention my sweetest husband ever knew exactly what I wanted and picked up a camera the size of my cell phone for me?
Saturday we partied with my favorite people to dateand ate at a tasty little diveand then played a serious round of bowling where my children copied the Juvenile Delinquents in the lane next to us and learned to break dance and did I further explain our White Trashness in that delia would NOT keep her shoes on, was wearing mardi gras beads and won a woopie cushion with her arcade tickets? What's worse is that she and Eden were fighting over the vulgar prank so we had to get another one... and now my husband has reverted back to his 5 year old boyish ways and is sticking it on my chair as I sit down to Sunday dinner!and then back to my parents house for some cake and ice cream and a rousing performance from eden (as always)

8 comments:

angiedunn said...

happy happy birthday cute girl!

adorable outfit as well...oh, & your care bear cake makes me happy.

Leah Martineau said...

Wow what a fun birthday weekend!!! I'm so glad you were able to have alone time with hubby and then be with the fam!! Ok you really like Chinese food =)

Well even though I spent mine in the hospital at least I got a cute baby girl out if it =)

Kami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Pepper Lovin! said...

HAPPY B_DAY! I have to tell you that Bennihana is my most favoritest place EVER! I would eat there everytime we go out to dinner if Alan would let me. I am glad you had a good b-day. I love spring dresses too!

You should come hangout at my jeans party on sat. Then maybe I can see you!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, all we are going to do is photoshop you into the picture in front of China China and it's our family picture we are putting on the wall. It's really attractive.

Kami said...

Ok, sorry for being missing for a few months! It's been crazy moving and afterwards turned out to be super busy. We are in the Boulder Creek stake. We are on Guadalupe between power and sossamon. Are you guys in that stake? I know kind of where the Stake center is (Ellsworth and Gaudalupe right?) Tim is going snowboarding on Saturday, so if you guys hang, call me. 480-307-8238. I hope no one weird gets my number from this!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a blast! Happy late-twentieth birthday.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Happy late birthday! The swing pictures of the girls are darling!