6.05.2008

Things I LOVE


So, June 3rd can be a sad time for the Jones' Family, so I decided to post about things I love! Because as Emily would put it... why remember exactly how it felt when you ripped off your fingernail.. remember the good times!

I love:

This Woman

That I get to spend almost 2 whole weeks with these people away from real life! Although I do love this guys tips he gets at work.
That there are places like this on the Earth (that I better visit someday!) ~I've been editing pictures from a couple who got married in Tahiti and had their party

on a rooftop in Scottsdale. Beautiful.
But most importantly I LOVE this girl Candice for doing the biggest favor EVER! Seriously Candice, Thank you BIG time! I know you'll have a good time :)



2 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Put pictures of our hot sign-in table. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice said...

Awwww, you are welcome. ANYthing for Amanda J. Porter.

I was thinking about you all Tuesday... wish I could have been in town to bring you flowers- or better yet something disgustingly good and fattening. :)

So glad I called on Wednesday and we talked and erased the visions you had of me hiding in the back room while you were banging down my door. :)