6.23.2008

It's me!

This was a fun questionnaire for VT in our ward and I figured since it took me 20 minutes to fill out I might as well share it! I am realizing I am changing as I get older and some of my answers are changing! So fun :)

Name: Amanda Porter

Birthday: 02/23/82

Where you were born? Desert Samaritan Mesa, Az

Places you have lived: Chandler, Mesa and Gilbert.. I'm not too crazy huh?!

Favorite color: to wear.. black, to paint... yellow and in general... green

Favorite food: um... all food, but a really yummy salsa is maybe tops

Favorite treat: ice cream

Favorite flower: peonies

Things you don’t like: long dirty fingernails... especially on kids

Family info: 2 girlies Eden(4) Delia(2) 4 sisters 1 brother and 1 husband :)

Something exciting you did or you get to do: be a mom and learn something new each day!

What you like to collect: cookbooks

Favorite scent: Christmas

Favorite hobbies: cooking, talking with friends, photography

Favorite restaurant: Macaroni Grill

Favorite sport: none

Favorite magazine: well I wish I had time for so many, but the only one I consistently read is the Ensign

Favorite book: last good book I read would have to be these is my words

Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice

What would be your dream vacation? a fun far away beach location with fun family or friends to talk play games and do lots of fun exploring somewhere like the bahamas, hawaii or down deep in mexico

Most interesting place you’ve ever been: I shot a wedding last year on Molokai, Hawaii

Dream car: after I have kids, a Jaguar

Favorite store: fun little boutiques for home and myself

Something you would still like to accomplish in this life: raise a righteous posterity

Favorite temple: Mesa


3 comments:

Kristen Arnett said...

Yay for filling out my fun questionnaire! You rock! And I'm so with you on the Christmas scent! :)

Leah Martineau said...

I was checking to see if you posted about your trip yet. But I loved reading the questionnaire!! Once again we are so alike. Can't wait to get caught up with you!!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

A Jaguar? Really? I don't think I know you anymore.