9.30.2008

Finding fun for $12 an hour

A weekend ago I met on Mill to take these amazingly stylish peoples pictures.... I had my favorite assistant with me

and then we went out for an evening on the town for his birthday :) We gobbled up our tasty dishes from Bamboo Club.... and then Lee had a surprise adventure. They have paddle boats you can rent at Tempe Town Lake. The lights of downtown sparkled their reflection in the still water. We played truth or dare... and talked about life. Once again Mr. P. surprised me with a spectacular evening. I love this man :)

6 comments:

annelise said...

oh, you too are so cute. We love and will miss you and the girlies.
hugs

jklaproth said...

adorable, and so jealous! i love when that happens. your family pics are so cute too, I think the first one is my favorite!

MeL said...

Are Kev and Nicole totally hot or is it just me? Way to take very attractive pictures of both subjects and yourself!

Leah Martineau said...

EWWWW Gross you are kissing!! =) Seriously FOR YEARS I have wanted to go rent a paddle boat at Tempe Town Lake. It is only $12 dollars that is great. You 2 are so cute, good job for keeping the relationship spicy =)

Coree Adams said...

WOW...how romantical!

angiedunn said...

dude, 10 points for lee: that's tender.