9.02.2008

What's Up?.... Burrito






Everyday at precisely 8:30 I get a phone call.

"What's Up?" states Emily

"Burrito" I answer


Why? What does it mean? Not too sure anymore but it happens like clockwork.
Oh Sissy Emilx HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Since I'm the last sister to post, you can imagine all the witty things and deepest secrets that have been told about our sister. But here I go and in no way shape or form am I trying to top them. (I'm not witty like them, so I try to make up for it with pictures.) If you every have any unfinished projects, Emily is your man. Seriously... I might get kits from the scrapbook store, just because I know Emily will finish them for me :) .... oops nice food on your chin Bubs. I'd say Halloween is Emily's favorite holiday, but she also REALLY loves 4th of July. Christmas.... when is that again?Every time we walk into my parents house, the whole neighborhood knows... because Emily YELLS "Pickles! Earbug!" with her P.E. teacher voice.and for that she may be the favorite aunt. :)

If you want someone non competitive, take Emily... especially at the lake. But don't go before 8am or she will be grumpier than anything. (which I don't get because she wakes up early every other day?!)If you ever need anyone to sing the WHOLE song with out one word missed from the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland call EJEmily is seriously the funniest person I know and her laugh is contagious. I am so greatful for ALL my sisters and am so glad we are just getting closer as we get older! Happy B-day Sissy!!! Ok Ok now for some pictures from this years party :)
For starters we had some scrumptious drinks. They were pomegranate soda and super tasty

Poor Bubs always gets stuck at the "fun table"
delia's highlight of the day: riding like a present :)
On Monday just the sisters went shopping for the dayLaura had the best find... a chicken head for Teeny

Emily's expert chaufernessUs dumb dumbs forgot to take pictures at lunch so we settled for akward ones in the car instead


2 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Oh my gosh, I might start crying because that post was so precious moments! So many things I didn't realize about myself! Like that I do truly call you every day at 8:30. Even on Sunday when I know you are at church. Weird.

Leah Martineau said...

So cute!! Happy Late Birthday Emily!! Your hair is way cute, I'm a little jealous. Ok alot jealous, I LOVE dark hair. You sisters are so fun, I hope to be close to my sisters like you guys are.