9.25.2008

The Porters on Mill


A few weeks ago, us girls from DEP (Darby Elizabeth Photography) met with our families on Mill Ave to do some quick family portraits.

You might think my choices are far from portraits, but I tend to lean to the artsy side :)

Luckily my girlies are hams and we have a great time in front of the camera.

They are getting so grown up! delia was begging for earings like Eden, and luckily I had some clip-ons that matched her outfit.



I love their silly faces and am in love with the fun life ahead as we "grow" our family.

6 comments:

prism said...

I love your portraits. I wish you could come and do ours.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Those are all great pictures. Your girls are just beautiful. You guys are such a fun family:) You inspire me to get some family photos done.

Leah Martineau said...

I love them. Ok for sure next spring, March or so when Amelia is walking you have to take our pictures!!!!! I just love your little family and the silliness of your girls. I heard today you are enjoying the last day with daddy, good for you guys!!! Hope you said Hi to the tigers for Ryker, they are his "animal friends" as he calls them.

ps thanks for making my ruin my no barfing for 10 streak!!! ok so I didn't really throw up looking at your nappy toe but I sure am not eating the rest of the day!! Thanks for the weight lose program.

annelise said...

love them... Can't wait to see ours... what about this family grow thing, are you thrying to tell us something????
The girls are perfect for pictures...
hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!! And your girls are sooo cute! Who took these pictures?? Seriously, i love this style!

Sarah
(Leahs Sister :) )

Sara! said...

You and your family are seriously adorable. I think sisters are the cutest ever!
Okay, am I allowed to say I LOVE LOVE the pictures you took for us? Seriously, with us as being as non-photogenic as we are, you worked a miracle. I couldn't believe we got a huge selection with all of our eyes open and not looking like a child molester / dead behind the eyes. Thanks - you are for reals the best!