2.18.2010

clamshells

Oh man.. maybe we are really bored around here lately, but my girlies have been killing me! So much laughing over silly stuff :)

Delia poked in for a hello through the bathroom window the other day, and I died laughing at her face through the glass!

And here's Gwen after breakfast. I think she's saying 'oh man. I just pounded a clamshell of strawberries, and I'm about to explode :)'

Wish me luck, I'm off to the snow this weekend with 50 youth from our ward. I'm hoping for no split open heads or broken bones.

3 comments:

prism said...

love that distorted face without Photoshop! And, I must say, Gwen is just precious. Beautiful. Good luck on the trip.

The Jones Fam said...

Maybe I'm just biased since she's related to me, but that Gwen is just about the prettiest baby I have ever seen! She should be a baby model. But then it would all go to her head and she'd be a baby snob.

Jake

The Fletchies said...

No broken bones. You are a mother. I'm glad you didn't have any though!