2.26.2010

freckles of attitude

does anyone else's kid #2 have perma attitude? I was kid #2 and might have to confess to having a bit of a sassy personality. I promise it is a given attribute for us two-sers.
here's what happens when our three year old knows how to pose, but has a bad attitude for the moment. always something to grump about. oh her...

its a good thing that her freckles sprinkled along her nose and green eyes make me love her still :)

and then she's got to show off.

happy weekend! enjoy the beau-ti-ful weather!

2 comments:

Tara Porter said...

Love that girl. Makes me wish I was number two. Where do you find all you awesome back drops?? You have such an eye for cool stuff.

donkeybray said...

I immediately thought of our own family and . . . Reid? Attitude problem? Guess it must be true, Jones-wise anyway.