2.04.2010

I heart carnies...... and lee


Today was the best day ever.

Not because

-I am behind on laundry

-I checked our bank account only to find it slightly in the negative (whoops.. some day we will manage our money better!)

-I had to wear really cute but annoying glasses because I forgot to go pick up my contacts

-delia had an extreme meltdown... twice.


But, because my Lee gave me an early birthday present and I am now the PROUD owner of my very own 70-200mm lens! and I had NO no clue and was totally surprised and confused and amazed and maybe even started crying :) maybe.


And so...
we went and took pictures with the scary carnies down the road because they have the best of colors, smell like smoke, and have really dirty fingernails.

and then Lee taught the girls how to fly.

4 comments:

prism said...

Gotta love those meltdowns... it's almost a daily thing around here. Yay for the new lens!

corri said...

um excuse me but eden is quite the little lady, where did your little girl go?

Laney said...

So glad you got the lens! So glad Lee grew up to be such a good husband and father! And that flying photo -- I need to make Eden a cape :-) You need one, too. It takes a supermom to overcome the lemons and make lemonade. Love ya

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

you lucky girl!
love the last pic! adorable