6.02.2007

Fletch Lives!





This last weekend I took my sister Laura and her handsome hubby Devin to take some family photos. It was their anniversary the week before and we had planned to go down to Mill Ave in Tempe. But, dinner was too yummy and we got a late start, so we just went down Broadway in Mesa and stopped anywhere that tickled my fancy. I just LOVE taking pictures next to dumpsters and behind wherehouses! I just wanted to show off a few of my favorites. :) Good luck to you sista! hope you have many more happy anniversaries!! Love ya!

5 comments:

The Fletchies said...

you = an amazing photographer.

MeL said...

Agreed. Respect.

angiedunn said...

can i be a fly on your wall. aka live in your house & copy everything you do? thanks. i'll pack my bags.

angiedunn said...

no seriously. you are amazingly creative & SO FREAKING talented & cute. the end.

HooHoo said...

First of all can you believe it's been a year? I know that's an old person thing to say but seriously! Second of all, the Reid Jones girls are amazing in every way. You're my heros, nope, heroins, not the drug.