6.11.2007

my sissy


Why oh why do I love my sister Julia? Well it could be because she is hilarious with her crazy curly hair, or maybe because she has about a zillion nick names... bub-sie, yaya, juda-pest, peepee, sissy..the list goes on. or maybe its because she so kindly watches my girlies free of charge anytime I ask. But, no. The biggest reason I love my sissy is because she is so positive, so strong and so fun to be around! Props to her for being such a good example to me of how to always choose the right! And, isn't she attractive? Honestly I show her pictures of me when I was her age all the time and tell her how unfair it is that she has the looks. Or maybe its just because she doesn't get her jeans from mervyns like my mom used to do for me :(

2 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

Julia is awesome! I can't believe what a beautiful girl she is! I feel so old saying that. I should be pinching her cheeks while simultaneously talking to her 2 inches from her face. She was the best babysitter we ever had too! But I think jeans from Mervyns would have been classy. My mom got mine from Yellow Front- that store that used to be on Main Street that is now an AutoZone. Or that store that used to be in the same shopping center as the old Jones cleaners that was around the corner... what was it called? Shoot- now it's going to drive me crazy. Anyway, my pants always seemed to be highwaters, and the snaps always came undone.
Jake

angiedunn said...

julia does equal beautiful that is fo sho. so do all you jones girls!! truly, on saturday i wanted all of your outfits & hair. way to be cute.