6.16.2007

Our Dad Rocks! Day 4


Our Dad Rocks! Day 4

Our Dad Rocks because he loves girls!
(well not all girls, just his own!)

Our Dad rocks because he wll do anything for his girlies! He loves to play with Eden & delia. Jumping on the tramp with them is like his favorite thing to do. They know when its time to go on a bikeride that Dad is their man! Could this possibly be the reason that delia loves her Dad more than her Mom? Jury is still out on that one.(at least to spare my feelings!)

Dad also really loves his best girlie(me!) The reason I haven't blogged for the last two days is because I have been up to here(place hand to appropriate height) with working on weddings. I don't think I mentioned I work for Darby Elizabeth Photography, and Lee knows its like my #2 passion. So these last two days, as I have been at the computer for hours editing a wedding and then shooting one yesterday, Lee takes on the position of Mr. Mom and totally lets me get things done. Not only does he watch the girls but he dosen't just chuck them in front of the tv. He plays with them, reads to them, feeds them.... quite a task for some Dads! So, since I know the girls are in good hands I can get work like this done
:




5 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Nice work my friend! i am totally impressed with you, your photography/ blogging skills, and your man!
To see pictures of Maximillion go to my blog at:
http://ashthegreatestshowonearth.blogspot.com/
Prepare to be amazed by my blog- I really do enjoy it- so let's be a larger part of each others lives via the world wode web! I love you! Tell Lee I said hi!

The Fletchies said...

how do you make the bubbles do that? oh how I count my many blessings one being that we have a fabulous photographer in the family!

Robin said...

It's so funny that I just found your blog (which is way cooler than mine) from clicking on my friends link and a link from theirs and then saw your name. Weird. Anyway, your photography is beautiful! Maybe I could get you to do a pregnancy shoot with me and my family before my baby pops out. I am glad we can be blog friends now, I am going to link to you.
www.robedrobin.blogspot.com

Coree Adams said...

I love memory lane! So I'm glad that my blog took you there. We were such GOOD kids back then. But we sure had a lot of fun together.

angiedunn said...

W.O.W. w/ a capitol W.O.W...you are amazing girl. Hence the reason i have you labeled "want to be her" on my links. This is why folks, this is why. {among other things}