6.18.2007

happy father's day

Wow! what a day! Our DARLING daughter Eden loves to tell her nursery teachers EVERYTHING!! I went to pick up Eden from her class at the end of church & her teacher(bishop's wife) asked who big Anthony was?! Oh No! Big Anthony I asked? Why?

Well, Eden said you had a baby brother in your tummy and his name is big Anthony :) Oh my... I laughed... well Eden has been reading a book w/ Emily called Strega Nona & there is a boy named big Anthony in the book. She has then taken it upon herself to assume that he is in mommy's tummy and tell THE WORLD!!! I think the teacher kind of didn't believe me since she continuously looked at my stomach throughout the rest of the conversation:( Boo.. what a great way to end 3 hours of church.

Happy Father's Day!

8 comments:

thegreatestshowonearth said...

ha ha ha! Big Anthony is in your tummy! That really is funny. I love it. Your family looks very attractive. I love you!

angiedunn said...

Perhaps it's inspiration for your next childs name? Big Anthony has a special Porter ring to it! Cutest family photo...and your house in the background looks amazing! Way to be cute.

angiedunn said...

thanks for the kind words, yo. the feeling is EVER so mutual. you are amazing slash my hero of all things cute. aka you are so talented, and look like a million bucks every time i run into you, plus you're so refreshingly fun & down to earth... equals: formula for an amazing person. the end.

welp, see ya later!

The Fletchies said...

good job with the timer! I'm impressed.

Sara! said...

big anthony sounds a little gross to be a baby. maybe it's more along the lines of a worm like torn ligament suggested in melissa's blog. anyhow, um, anytime in july/august for a cousins party is great, and if it comes down to needing a place to party, my house is always available. not that it's that great or anything, i just have enough seating and keep the air cranked down to a cool 74 unlike my parents who keep their air at a balmy 84 so no worries there. um, i need to email you or call you regarding your work. (oakley's turning one and i want to have a video done and i don't know how and you are a professional in the field but i know you already may be too busy because of other jobs (hawaii) etc.)so, now, i don't need to email you, you want to email me? jp123sp@cox.net. thanks!

Coree Adams said...

Amanda, you are such a babe!

The Jones Fam said...

Amanda,
can I come live at your house? It looks so amazing! I love your style! And your family! Could you be any better-looking? Where do you guys live? You know in relation to Iowa anyway...
Nat J.

And I love your pics. True Talent.. sorry if I sound like a young womens leader or something...

Kirk and Aly said...

You guys are way picture perfect! I love the Father's Day tie! I like the name Big Anthony, except I think I would just go with Big Tony - that sounds kind of like a hitman and that would be cool!